Please find attached details of your time to beat for the Club Championship race. Before you start to cry and moan, please remember that you have ran at these paces during this year. We have taken past races/park runs and lockdown race times when we could - there was no other way. If you would like to race this and haven't got a time please email asap a park run time. The details for the race:
- It is FREE and you don't need to tell me if you want to enter
- You must run the Desford 5 race route anytime during 31 August - 6 September, so a whole week to procrastinate or rather keep on for a fab time!
- Your time and evidence must be sent to this email address only. I will only accept one entry so please don't send in multiple entries just your final time.
- Race rules so no pausing watches
- Remember it is fun
- There are prizes for best male and female
If you want to run in a group then why not enter one of the club training runs for next week, there are still some spaces on eventbrite, here is the link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/desford-striders-17877105852?fbclid=IwAR3fBnw8DuQpHI9VTFf1k0gGxdKmdX9wtg8oi2Sj3Bfp_XIEMe0Vnm5nqJ4
***Don't forget that the final lockdown league race is taking place this weekend.***
This is 10k and can be entered here:
Everything to run for as its the Grand Final and will decide the group winners!
Well done for everyone signing up to Run the World competition - I think we now have the most runners entered from the LRRL. Let's see how far we can run this month and the profits are all going to a good cause - LOROS. I can't wait to track our progress on this - its the only way I'll get to travel this yearr!
Many thanks everyone